It’s not every day you get the opportunity to meet the Vice President of the United States. Valen is an active member of Change the Equation (CTEq), the nation’s premier organization that sits at the intersection of business and education to ensure we have enough students who are proficient at math and science by the time they enter the workforce.
It’s an incredibly important cause. We’re a nation built on innovation and we need rockstars in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM). The harsh reality is that not enough of our young people are inspired to pursue math and science in school today. We’ve got to change that. And, business has a big role in making that happen by supporting STEM education. That’s why CTEq helped inspire Valen to start Tomorrow’s Talent Challenge as a way to let the business community and our youth know that the insurance industry has exciting careers to offer bright, talented, and analytical minds that pursue a STEM education.
Vice President Biden provided a keynote address at CTEq’s Summit to bring attention to the need for a robust partnership between business and education to inspire the next generation of American Innovators. He also recognized companies including Valen Analytics for signing CTEq’s Commitment to Excellence in STEM.
LEARN MORE ABOUT TOMORROW’S TALENT CHALLENGE & STEM EDUCATION
- 3 Reasons Why Millennials Should Embrace a Career in Insurance – And Why Insurance Needs Them. Featured in Insurance Thought Leadership
- Meet Tomorrow’s Talent Challenge 2014 Scholarship Recipient
- Valen Promotes Insurance Careers to Nation’s Top Business Leaders. Featured in CTEq NOW
- Valen Analytics Promotes Insurance Industry Response to Talent Crisis. Featured in Insurance Innovation Reporter
- Valen Analytics Joins Change the Equation, Launches “Tomorrow’s Talent Challenge”