Join a high performing and rapidly growing team
Valen Analytics is a rapidly expanding advanced data and predictive analytics company headquartered in downtown Denver. Valen’s state-of-the-art analytics and predictive modeling products are built on Valen’s unique industry-wide consortium data platform, specifically designed for property and casualty insurance carriers. If you want to help build an industry-changing company and you thrive in a fast-paced environment where the only rule is to WOW customers, colleagues and shareholders, then we encourage you to submit your resume. This is not a job. It is an opportunity to advance your career by helping to build an innovative, growing and highly respected organization. The right candidate will be entrepreneurial, driven and passionate about being successful and absolutely committed to making Valen successful.
We are currently looking to fill the following position based out of our Denver office:
Inside Sales Representative
Valen Analytics is looking for an Inside Sales/Demand Creation Representative to join our growing sales team in our Denver office. If you have experience working over the phone in a sales capacity, are inquisitive, articulate, energetic, motivated, a self-starter, and have a positive outlook then you are the candidate we are looking for. Our ideal candidate is someone with previous outbound prospecting experience but we are willing to train someone with the right motivation and attitude.
Positive energy and persistence are a must!
What you’ll be doing:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for using the phone, email, and social media to introduce Valen to potential new customers and set meetings for our experienced account executives.
This role includes high volume cold calling (80 dials per day) to a highly qualified target audience. We will provide extensive training and coaching to support your success.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to adhere to process.
- Positive energy and persistence.
What you’ll get:
RTD EcoPass | Collaborative Culture | Competitive Base Salary + Monthly Bonus Opportunities
Flexible Hours | Growth Opportunities | Generous Time Off
Comprehensive Benefits | 401K Matching | Great Location
At Valen we look for people who possess the following attributes:
- Entrepreneurial – Market and results focused, taking initiative in an unstructured environment and influencing positive change. Team-oriented, collaboratively supporting and enabling the success of others.
- Direct – An effective and direct communicator, challenging ideas while remaining open-minded and valuing diversity of thought. Willing to give and receive productive feedback and to hold your colleagues (subordinates and superiors alike) accountable.
- Able to wow – Creative and innovative, a true problem-solver, generating new and exciting ideas and high-value solutions. Focused on exceeding expectations, striving for flawless execution. An overachiever.
- Principled – Honest, demonstrating integrity and trust, and assuming positive intent. Show others respect and always strive to do the right thing.
- Fun – Enjoy the work you do and always approach it with a positive attitude. Ready to work hard and play hard.
For consideration, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org