What do your clients really need? Small businesses don’t always have the resources and formal processes of larger companies to protect their business from theft and put in place the appropriate safety, product control, and property maintenance protocols. And, they may not know or provide the information you need to make sure they are properly covered.
BOP is a challenging line of business to write because bureau BOP rating structures do not enable carrier pricing differentiation/segmentation and the competition’s coverage and pricing is anything but consistent. Making the right tradeoffs by BOP coverage and the overall account are critical to achieve profitable underwriting performance.
As an analytics leader exclusively serving property and casualty insurers, we bring unparalleled market insight, analytic performance, and proprietary data assets that can address your top business priorities.
Give your underwriters modern tools to compete in a modern world.
The data shows that art + science = improved ROI. Check out this case study.
InsureRight Platform for BOP
It all starts with creating a unique database that combines your policy information with our data assets to support your business goals. Then, we build custom predictive models that give your underwriters real-time, data-driven insights when they quote new and renewal business.
You get performance reports that use predictive analytics as leading indicators so you can proactively manage your portfolio and achieve superior risk selection, pricing accuracy, throughput efficiency, and protection from adverse selection. See how we build custom analytic solutions from our proprietary data assets.
Know underwriting performance in advance and gain actionable insights
- Portfolio management analytics
- Real time, leading performance indicators
- State of the art visual analytics
- Interactive, drill down reporting dashboards
Know the risk quality of each policy in your portfolio
- Rank orders policies and premium on a risk quality scale (1-10)
- Predicts an individual policy’s loss ratio
- By peril score to determine profitability by specific coverage and for the account overall
- Commercial Property
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Business Interruption
The Valen Difference
- Leading provider of proprietary data to property/casualty insurers
- World class predictive modeling shop
- Speed – go live in 2-4 months
- IT backlog-proof – the lightest IT solution in the market
- Proven results