David vs. Goliath comes to mind. Competing in personal auto without a legion of analytics staff and an advertising budget war chest can look pretty daunting.
But the reality is there is a thriving set of mid-size and small auto insurers that give consumers more choice and personal service. Those insurers need advanced analytics to effectively compete and avoid adverse selection.
As an analytics leader exclusively serving property and casualty insurers, we bring unparalleled market insight, analytic performance, and proprietary data assets that can address your top business priorities.
InsureRight Platform for Personal Auto
It all starts with creating a unique database that combines your policy information with our data assets to support your business goals. Then, we build custom predictive models so you know more about the policies you insure, make data-driven risk selection and pricing decisions, and operate with the efficiencies required to compete in the personal auto market. See how we build custom analytic solutions from our proprietary data assets.
Know underwriting performance in advance and gain actionable insights
- Portfolio management analytics
- Real time, leading performance indicators
- State of the art visual analytics
- Interactive, drill down reporting dashboards
Know the risk quality of each policy in your portfolio
- Rank orders policies and premium on a risk quality scale (1-10)
- Predicts an individual policy’s loss ratio
- Leverages non-credit data to ease regulatory compliance thresholds
- Speeds response times to agents with automated decision making
The Valen Difference
- Leading provider of proprietary data to property/casualty insurers
- World class predictive modeling shop
- Speed – go live in 2-4 months
- IT backlog-proof – the lightest IT solution in the market
- Proven results
“Capital Insurance Group has enjoyed a long period of success through profitable growth, but in this changing insurance environment, we need more than just good relationships to maintain our competitive edge. We required a more efficient and accurate means of assessing risk,” said Andrew Doll, Vice President and Chief Actuary of CIG. “Valen provided us with a solution that accomplished what we needed, and their analytic ability and turn-key deployment technology provided us much quicker speed to market than if we had done this on our own. Within six months, we had a model developed and a system operational hitting all timelines established at the start of the project.”