Join a high performing and rapidly growing team
Valen Analytics is a rapidly expanding advanced data and predictive analytics company headquartered in downtown Denver. Valen’s state-of-the-art analytics and predictive modeling products are built on Valen’s unique industry-wide consortium data platform, specifically designed for property and casualty insurance carriers. If you want to help build an industry-changing company and you thrive in a fast-paced environment where the only rule is to WOW customers, colleagues and shareholders, then we encourage you to submit your resume. This is not a job. It is an opportunity to advance your career by helping to build an innovative, growing and highly respected organization. The right candidate will be entrepreneurial, driven and passionate about being successful and absolutely committed to making Valen successful.
We are currently looking to fill the following position based out of our Denver office:
Enterprise Account Executive
Up to a new challenge in one of the most attractive Direct Sales roles in this country? The Sr. Sales Executive will report directly to the Chief Sales Officer and will be an integral part of Valen’s dynamic sales team. The successful candidate must have an outstanding track record of new account sales of complex technology, data and/or analytics preferably into P&C insurance carriers.
The Sr. Sales Executive must have a strong understanding of predictive analytics as applied to the insurance industry plus a passion to sell the products in compelling ways. You must be able to effectively communicate these new technologies and approaches in ways that are understandable and compelling. The successful candidate will coordinate all Valen activities and resources necessary to effectively close deals. You will be responsible to contribute input into sales materials, collateral and presentations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate new account sales of Valen’s products and associated services for P&C insurance carriers as well as upgrade and renewal opportunities with existing clients
- Manage entire sales process from initial contact through opportunity and contract closing
- Build and maintain an active and robust pipeline that yields on-target or better sales productivity
What you’ll need:
- Managing multi-party/multi-constituency selling environments, preferably insurance
- Experience selling to senior executives / C-suite
- Latent needs selling and ability to create ‘budget’ vs. spending ‘budget’
- ‘Business case’ selling (building clear value proposition and ROI based on business impact) with expertise in ‘Pilot to Production’ sales cycles
- Prospecting / Hunting to discover client needs
- Proven abilities in both solution and consultative selling – selling consulting services AND technology/software
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, IT/Computer Sciences or Business
- Proficient in CRM (preferably SalesForce.com)
- Strong written and visual presentation skills
- Ability to travel (approximately 35%)
What you’ll get:
RTD EcoPass | Collaborative Culture | Competitive Salary
Flexible Hours | Growth Opportunities | Generous Time Off
Comprehensive Benefits | 401K Matching | Great Location
The Valen Team
Valen’s mission is to help our clients achieve their goals and solve problems by leveraging data to make more informed decisions.
Guide Customer Success: We relentlessly pursue making our customers successful.
Live the Golden Rule: We treat our customers, employees, vendors and shareholders how we expect to be treated as customers, employees, vendors and shareholders…period.
Be Agile: Valen is a test and learn environment. We organize everything we do around our customer’s success to provide something of value quickly. We learn and then adapt. Then, we learn some more.
Have Fun: We have great attitudes and we have FUN. We do not take ourselves too seriously, we celebrate our successes and we enjoy our work. Most of all, we live passionately.
Embrace Simplicity: We endeavor to make EVERYTHING we provide our customers ridiculously easy.
Expect Ownership: At Valen we take responsibility for our actions and we build trusting relationships by making and meeting our commitments.