Supercharge your intelligence
Your team is your biggest asset. Give them the edge over the competition with the gift of targeted data analytics. Enhance your team’s expertise with Valen.
Insurity Acquires Valen
Insurity, Inc., an industry leading provider of core insurance processing and data integration and analytics solutions, announced its acquisition of Valen Analytics on January 26, 2017. For More Information »
Still doing big-bucket evaluations?
Take advantage of targeted data to make pricing, growth, retention, and claims decisions with improved accuracy, transparency, and confidence.
Updates Around the Industry
In Recent News
- WorkCompCentral: Most Insurers Hesitant to Adopt New Technology, Valen Says
- IBA: New insurance ecosystem born in 2017, study finds
- WorkCompWire: Dax Craig: Four Aspects of the Claims Lifecycle Data Analytics Can Improve
- PC360: From model ready to business ready: Connecting data to ROI
- WorkCompWire: Dax Craig: Mitigating Claim Severity in Work Comp
From the Blog
This Week in Analytics
- Four Things I’m Thankful For It’s the time of year where things start to wind down. With Thanksgiving kicking off the holiday season, it’s a good time to reflect on the year and what we... More »
- 3 Takeaways from InsureTech Connect It’s the middle of the night. A family is sound asleep, when suddenly their house is on fire. Thanks to the motion sensor technology of their video doorbell, the family... More »
- Back to Basics: Predictive Analytics and Reducing Loss Ratio A high loss ratio is just one reason insurers entertain predictive analytics. How can the application of advanced data help curb such a problem? Here’s a brief recap. Loss ratio... More »