Supercharge your intelligence
Your team is your biggest asset. Give them the edge over the competition with the gift of targeted data analytics. Enhance your team’s expertise with Valen.
Insurity Acquires Valen
Insurity, Inc., an industry leading provider of core insurance processing and data integration and analytics solutions, announced its acquisition of Valen Analytics on January 26, 2017. For More Information »
Still doing big-bucket evaluations?
Take advantage of targeted data to make pricing, growth, retention, and claims decisions with improved accuracy, transparency, and confidence.
Updates Around the Industry
In Recent News
- Carrier Management: 4 Ways Execs Can Increase Underwriters’ Embrace of Predictive Analytics
- Carrier Management: How to Fuel Growth Without a New Business Penalty
- Datanami: Predictive Analytics Drives Profits for Insurers, Study Shows
- Claims Journal: People News: CSAA, Texas DOI, Valen Analytics
- WorkCompWire: Valen Analytics Appoints Ex-Farmers Insurance Exec Donald Seibert to EVP of Applied Analytics
From the Blog
This Week in Analytics
- Changing Nature of Risk: What Does It Mean for Leadership? Advancement is a double-edged sword. It can simultaneously create a greater level of safety for the status quo and change the very nature of risk. View as one page
- From model ready to business ready: Connecting data to ROI Originally published in PropertyCasualty360 – Nov 2017 When insurers decide to invest in predictive analytics, they’re often confronted with the same set of initial decisions. Insurers of all sizes are... More »
- What’s your analytics story? Valen’s third annual ROI study highlights the importance of goal-driven analytics. Susan, the new head of underwriting for a regional insurer, was brought in to shake things up. Her new... More »